The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a one-year Masters programme in the following areas:
One Scholarship is available in each of the following areas:
- Cardiff International Journalism Scholarship – £5,000
- Cardiff International Public Relations Scholarship – £5,000
- Cardiff Journalism Studies Scholarship – £5,000
- Cardiff Political Communications Scholarship – £5,000
To be eligible for an award, applicants must:
- Have been offered, and accepted, a place on a full-time Masters programme for the 2011-2012 academic year;
- Hold a degree of at least first class, or upper second class honours standard or equivalent to that standard. This requirement may be waived for candidates over 25 years of age with relevant professional experience;
- Demonstrate oral and written fluency in English by meeting the School’s English language admissions requirement (recorded on your offer of admission letter);
- Be classified as an overseas student for fees purposes. It is not possible to be awarded a scholarship in addition to a full award from a separate body.
Each application will be considered by the relevant Course Coordinator.
Once you have accepted your offer, any applicant wishing to be considered for the above Scholarships must complete the attached application form, and return it no later than FRIDAY, 24th JUNE 2011. Applications submitted in any other format other than using the form provided will not be considered.
Applications should be returned to:
Huw Thomas, MA Administrative Assistant, Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies, Bute Building, King Edward VII Avenue, CARDIFF, UK, CF10 3NB or e-mail: ThomasH6@cardiff.ac.uk
Ingin dikirimkan Brosur Cetak atau Digital kampus ini, silahkan isi Form di bawah ini