Master and PhD positions in Engineering at MIT-Portugal Program
The MIT Portugal Program announces its call for applications for the 2009-10 academic year. Each program is offered in association by a consortium of Portuguese universities, with the participation of MIT (US) faculty.
The Leaders for Technical Industries program will train a new generation of leaders for companies with a technological profile, and enable a new European paradigm in managing product development and production systems. Students participating in this program will have the ability to foster the innovative application of new knowledge in successful products and/or processes. LTI includes classroom curriculum, industrial internships, time at MIT, and a doctoral thesis. Students will have the opportunity to participate in applied research projects developed under the frame of the EDAM agenda in cooperation with MIT Portugal`s Industrial Affiliates program.
Application Deadline February 28th, 2009
For more information please consult the following link:
Candidates may simultaneously apply for FCT (Foundation for Science and Technology) scholarships.
Degree in one of the following areas: mechanical, electronical, industrial, chemical or materials/polymers engineering or mathematics or physics (considered upon curricular analysis).
Job Starting Date
Application Deadline February 28th, 2009
How To Apply:
Required Education Level:
Bachelor/ Masters Degree
Students in their bachelor`s final year can apply.
Strong motivation to develop a career in the fields of technological or manufacturing management.
Formal candidacy materials and the online application form are available at the MIT Portugal Program website. PhD programs have application deadline of 28 February 2009. Please check www.mitportugal.org for complete information
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Student Position in Materials Physics at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Information and Communication Technology seeks a Ph.D. Student in Materials PhysicsKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad […]
- Up to 4 PhD Student Positions in Integrated Devices and Circuits at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH School of Information and Communication Technology seeks one to four Ph.D. Students in electronics in SiC for high temperature and radiation hard environments.KTH is the largest […]
- SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for […]
- European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) Scholarships at Erasmus Mundus The European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) is a four-year state-of-the-art doctoral research program for doctoral training addressing managerial issues of significance for the […]
- Master and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government The Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University aims to acquire a good international reputation through increased involvement in the exchange of students and/or researchers […]
- Bachelor`s Degrees in the Arts, Sciences and Fine Arts at Colby-Sawyer College Colby-Sawyer College, an outstanding baccalaureate degree-awarding liberal arts and sciences college located in New London, New Hampshire. Colby-Sawyer is a dynamic and innovative […]
- PhD student positions at the Linné Flow Centre at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural sciences and engineering, as well as architecture, industrial engineering […]
- PhD student position at the Linné Flow Centre at KTH Royal Institute of Technology Experimental investigation of the wake instability behind a bluff bodyKTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural […]
- PhD-MBA Scholarships, National University of Singapore The NUS PhD-MBAA doctoral programme for entrepreneurial scientists and engineersThe new NUS PhD-MBA, Asia`s first PhD-MBA, aims to attract and train talented science and engineering […]
- PhD student in "fermentation of biorefinery streams" at Chalmers University of Technology We are looking for a highly motivated PhD student to be integrated into the group of Industrial Biotechnology, at the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, division of Life […]