CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN
UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS – ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-12 ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN is offering for the academic year 2011/2012 to foreigners and Italians living abroad scholarships covering the 50% of tuition fees distributed among the various programs as specified below: Number of scholarships and relative amount
30 scholarships of 4.000 Euro for Master programs 1-year held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English, distributed as follows: 12 for Master program in Fashion Design
- 08 for Master program in Graphic Design
- 10 for Master program in Interior Design
30 Scholarships for Intensive programs 1-year held in Italian with simultaneous translation in English, distributed as follows:
- 12 for Intensive program in Fashion Design
- 08 for Intensive program in Graphic Design
- 10 for Intensive program in Interior Design
Request of scholarship
Applicants must send all together the following to firstname.lastname@example.org within the
- 30th of September 2011 (for the November 2011 intake),
- 30th of November 2011 (for the January 2012 intake)
- 30th of January 2012 (for the March 2012 intake)
a) a copy of scholarship request form duly filled in and signed
b) curriculum vitae
c) portfolio containing a selection of student’s works
e) letter of motivation
d) copy of passport
– for Master programs a copy of student’s Bachelor Degree or copy of student’s postsecondary level Diploma
– for Intensive program a copy of High-school diploma
Can apply for scholarships the students not yet graduated if they will graduate at least 40 days before the start of the course
Master programs are open also to students not holding a Bachelor’s Degree, if they have a significant working experience near the area of interest.
The Evaluation Committee will consider the following criteria in evaluating the applicants: study performance, curriculum attesting possible relevant experiences either in terms of education or working activities, letter of motivation.
ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN within a month from receiving the application, the outcome of the evaluation will communicate via e-mail to the applicants who have been granted a scholarship and will send the enrolment application form.
Deadlines for scholarship acceptance
All scholarship recipients, within a month from the communication must send an acceptance letter with the enrolment application form duly filled in and signed to email@example.com and will pay the Enrolment fee of 2.000 Euro, otherwise the student will lose the right of being entitled to the scholarship.
Further information on every single program are available on the website www.isdnapoli.net or may be requested via email writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Italy] Partial Scholarships at Instituto Superiore di Design Partial Scholarships at Instituto Superiore di DesignOverviewPARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTER OR INTENSIVE COURSESThe ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN offers undergraduate and postgraduate […]
- Master in Interior and Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy Master in Interior and Living Design -MILD- intends to create a new professional character: a designer of spaces and services, able to conjugate technical-design skills, solid cultural […]
- Master in Car Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy The main philosophy of Master in Car Design in Domus Academy is not only based on beauty and restyling, but on interdisciplinary topics that surround car design 360 degrees: exterior, […]
- International Student Scholarship, Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland WIT International Student ScholarshipThe International Student Scholarship is available only to international students who are beginning an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at WIT […]
- International Master Scholarships Competition in Designing Hospitality, NABA, Italy In 2010 NABA celebrates its 30th birthday and joins Laureate International Universities, a network of more than 100 campus in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The number of […]
- 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany OverviewCollaborative Research Center SFB 876 at the TU Dortmund University Providing Information by Resource-Constrained Data Analysis offers the following positions and opportunities: […]
- Beasiswa Master Bisnis Khusus Cewek di Italy Salah satu sekolah bisnis di Italia punya program asyik buat cewek-cewek yang mau mengejar gelar master dalam bidang bisnis. Meski bukan beasiswa penuh, dan hanya menanggung setengah dari […]
- PhD Research Positions in Robotics at UniPISA/IIT, Italy The University of Pisa and the Department of Advanced Robotics of Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Genova are jointly opening two positions for international Ph.D. […]
- International Scholarship Programme ENS Cachan 2011-2012, France International Scholarship Programme 2011-2012The International Scholarship Programme of the ENS Cachan is open to foreign students performing or who have studied and obtained their last […]
- 2011 Architecture Master Scholarships for International Students in Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design, Italy 2011 – Master Scholarships in the field of Industrial Design for Architecture Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design in Italy Study Subject: Industrial Design for ArchitectureEmployer: […]