The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcomes applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a one year Masters programme in the following areas:
- International Journalism
- International Public Relations
- Journalism Studies
- Political Communications
One Scholarship is available in each of the following areas:
- Cardiff International Journalism Scholarship – £5,000
- Cardiff International Public Relations Scholarship – £5,000
- Cardiff Journalism Studies Scholarship – £5,000
- Cardiff Political Communications Scholarship – £5,000
To be eligible for an award, applicants must:
- Have been offered, and accepted, a place on a full-time Masters programme for the 2011-2012 academic year;
- Hold a degree of at least first class, or upper second class honours standard or equivalent to that standard. This requirement may be waived for candidates with relevant professional experience;
- Demonstrate oral and written fluency in English. A minimum score of 7.0 in the International English Language Test (IELTS) is required;
- Be classified as an overseas student for fees purposes. It is not possible to be awarded a scholarship in addition to a full award from a separate body.
Each application will be considered by the relevant Course Director, with the final decision being made by the Chair of the Board of Studies.
Once you have accepted your offer, any applicant wishing to be considered for the above Scholarships must complete the attached application form, and return it no later than FRIDAY, 24TH JUNE 2011. Applications submitted in any other format other than using the form provided will not be considered.
Visit Official Website.
Ingin dikirimkan Brosur Cetak atau Digital kampus ini, silahkan isi Form di bawah ini