An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
1) Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor’s or master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related Eng.)
2) Must have IBT score of 80 (CBT 210 or PBT 550) or higher.
3) Must have superior CGPA
2. Research Areas
1) Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area
3. Send the documents listed below by e-mail to (gschoigs[at]chosun.ac.kr)
1) CV (Curriculum Vitae) including photo, experience, contact address, birth data and so on
2) A copy of a transcript
3) A copy of graduation certificate
4) A copy of english test score sheet such as iBT, cBT, pBT or IELTS
4. Application Schedule (http://global.chosun.ac.kr/admission)
Classification: Spring Semester, 2011
Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2010 – Dec 3, 2010
Admission Notice: Dec 30, 2010
Registration Deadline: Feb 11, 2011
First day of class: Mar 2, 2011
1) Financial support for tuition and registration fees, except non-refundable application fee of 100,000 KRW(approximately $90).
2) Financial support for the living expenses
1) Every admitted student may live in university housing (dormitory).
For further information you can contact Prof. G.S.Choi, SoC Design Lab., Dept. of Information and Communication Eng., Chosun University, GwangJu, Korea.
Homepage: http://asic.chosun.ac.kr, Tel.: +82-62-230-7716 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +82-62-230-7716 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +82-62-230-7716 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, Cellular: +82-10-4324-9864 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +82-10-4324-9864 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +82-10-4324-9864 end_of_the_skype_highlighting, e-mail: gschoigs[at]chosun.ac.kr
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea Scholarship for international students for graduate studies, within subject Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area by Chosun […]
- Master Degree Scholarship in Desalination Technology, Jeddah, King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia The Center of Excellence in Desalination Technology at King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is offering a Master degree scholarship in Desalination Technology for […]
- Samsung Electronics Global Scholarhip Program for Masters Studies, Korea GSP-SNU(Samsung Electronics Global Scholarship Program for MS Degree in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering in Korea)Study Subject: Computer Science and Electronics […]
- PhD and MS Positions in Robotics at GW Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory The Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory (RML) in the George Washington University - the flagship Robotics Research Center of the University - is seeking highly qualified candidates for […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea 2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship ProgramNatural ScienceLandscape ArchitectureEnvironmental HorticulturePhysicsLife ScienceScience and EngineeringCivil EngineeringArchitectural […]
- Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea Inha University, South Korea is now offering an exchange students program starting from Fall 2012 to Spring 2013. To see the offered courses please visit official website.Eligibilitya […]
- Global IT Program Korea – Ajou University Department of Computer Engineering, Graduate School, Ajou University, Suwon, Korea Global IT Program is established by MoKE (Ministry of Knowledge Economy) of Korea. Our department has […]
- Master and Doctoral Research Assistant Scholarship Programme in Computer Sciences at University of Indonesia In order to increase the capacity and quality of research, Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia, providing the opportunity for the academic year 2010/11 to a scholarship […]
- 2009-2010 Graduate Scholarship Application 2009-2010 Graduate Scholarship ApplicationMaster’s Degree, Educational Specialist Degree, and Post-Baccalaureate Certification Students(Not School of Social Work Students, Speech-Language […]
- Rio Tinto & Sampoerna Foundation Graduate Scholarship Program at UNSW PT. Rio Tinto Indonesia in collaboration with Sampoerna Foundation provides one (1) qualified individual with the opportunity to pursue a Master`s degree in Science, Social Science or […]