Full tuition fee scholarships are available for students from any country (UK, EU & international students) enrolling LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law program for September 2016 intake at School of Law, Queen Mary University of London – UK. The scholarship will cover the entire tuition fee at Home / EU / International students rate. Applicants must hold an offer (conditional / unconditional) for full time study in order to apply for this scholarship. Recipients of the scholarship will be asked to participate in marketing events to promote the scholarship program and Queen Mary University of London.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available only for LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law offered at School of Law, Queen Mary University of London.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships will pay the full tuition fee at Home / EU / international rate.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for LLM degree program.
- Applicants must hold a conditional / unconditional offer for full time study in LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law.
- Scholarships available for new students commencing study in September 2016.
- Applicants must apply for the full time program. Part time students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
2 (two) scholarships available.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction or nationality criteria.
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit. Make sure you have applied for the program and received the offer from the School of Law, Queen Mary University of London, before the deadline.
Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
How to Apply
You must download and complete the scholarship application form available on their website and send it via email. Please make sure you read all the guidelines available on their website before submitting your applications.
The closing date for this scholarship is March 13, 2016 for academic year 2016 – 2017. However, you must have received the offer for study before you can apply for this scholarship.
The closing date for applying the LLM program is February 28, 2016.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact School of Law, Queen Mary University of London for more info about the result.
- This scholarship will be based on merit and your academic achievements.
- You can only apply for this scholarship after you have applied for the program and received the conditional / unconditional offer for full time study.
For further info please visit official website: www.law.qmul.ac.uk