The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated.
For international students enrolling in preselected master’s degree programmes starting September 2012, as listed on the website (Please note, this list will be published shortly, in the meantime, please start applying).
For international students enrolling in the bachelor’s degree programme International Business Administration, starting September 2012.
In his or her prior academic education abroad, the applicant must have achieved excellent study results which are relevant for the programme for which the student whishes to enroll.
The applicant will be among the top 10% of his/her class for the relevant programme followed abroad.
Duration and number of scholarships
Selected students will receive a scholarship for the duration of the degree programme. However, the scholarship will only be renewed if the student is making satisfactory progress towards the degree.
Amount of scholarship
There are two amounts for the VUFP scholarship:
- 5.000 euro for EU-students
- 15.000 euro for non-EU-students
The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria in order to be considered for this scholarship:
- Not have the Dutch nationality;
- Have been admitted to an international master’s programme, as preselected by the faculty, or IBA;
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s degree (for a master’s programme) or secondary school diploma (for IBA);
- Be able to comply with the condition to obtain a Dutch visa.
Failure to meet one or more of these criteria means automatically that the student is not eligible for a VUFP scholarship.
Deadline for application is 1 March 2012.
First step is applying for the VUFP scholarship at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send in the following documents:
- Proof that you belong to the top 10% of your class (issued by your university) or university statement concerning your GPA (Grade Point Average)
- Motivation letter (Why do you think you deserve the VUFP scholarship?)
- Financial Plan listing your budget (other scholarships etcetera).
Publication of selection
The results of the selection of VUFP scholarship will be published at the website by the end of April 2012.
The VU Fellowship will be paid to you in installments during the academic year.
For questions please mail us at: email@example.com
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Fellowship Programme for International Students, VU University Amsterdam The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a highly selective scholarship for students who have excellent study results and are strongly motivated. In his or her prior academic education […]
- Vrije University Amsterdam International Master Scholarships 2011, Netherlands Vrije University Amsterdam Announce VU Fellowships for International Students, NetherlandsStudy Subject: Culture, Organization & Management, Political Science, Social & Cultural […]
- Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
- STREEM Scholarships for International Students in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics, Netherlands Scholarship for the Master of Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics (STREEM), Netherlands Study Subject: Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental […]
- 2012 Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Developing Countries Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fellowships can be obtained for a selected number of master’s degree programmes. The Dutch higher education institutions offer many international […]
- Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands VU University Amsterdam provides a small number of scholarships for exceptional international students from all countries of the world through the VU Fellowship Programme. The most […]
- The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for Master Degree The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) can be obtained for a selected number of master’s degree programmes. The Dutch higher education institutions offer many international master’s […]
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships (AMS), University of Amsterdam, Netherlands Scholarships for excellent students The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the […]
- PhD Student in Neurogenesis, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands The Faculty of Science occupies a leading position internationally in its fields of research and participates in a large number of cooperative programmes with universities, research […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]