The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland).
Scholarships cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the tuition fees. The scholarship value is deducted from the tuition fees of the programme or free-standing course for which you are awarded a scholarship. Please note that the Lund University Global Scholarships do not cover living costs.
Who is eligible?
Students who have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies at Lund University for a minimum of one semester of study (the equivalent of 30 ECTS full-time study) and who are required to pay tuition fees.
This scholarship programme is not open for students from the following 12 countries: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia. Students from these countries should apply for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship.
How to apply
Applications are open from 1 December 2010 to 17 January 2011.
To apply for a Lund University Global Scholarship, you must first apply for the programme(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University using the online, national application website, studera.nu. You can then apply for a Lund University Global Scholarship using our online application form.
Once you have completed the online scholarship application, you post a printed and signed copy of the completed application form, your CV and motivation letter together with your programme/course application supporting documents. These are posted in the single envelope to University Studies in Sweden, FE 1 SE-833 83 Stroemsund, Sweden. Please note, if you have already posted your programme/course application documents, it is possible for you to post your scholarship application documents separately, however you will need to include a cover note with your full name and your studera.nu identification number.
You can only apply for one scholarship per programme or free-standing course. If you are applying for more than one programme or free-standing course at Lund University, you must make a separate scholarship application for each programme/course to which you have applied.
The selection process for scholarships is undertaken in parallel with the programme/course selection process. Priority will be given to students with high academic performance and who demonstrate a strong commitment and desire to study at Lund University.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Lund University Global Scholarship program The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is targeted at top academic students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Scholarships […]
- IPOET Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers will grant over 40 Government scholarship (in 2012) allocated by the International Programme Office for Education and Training (IPOET). It will be administered by the university […]
- Scholarships for Master’s Studies at Linköping University Linköping University , Sweden, ranked 5th best environmental university in the world, offers a broad spectrum of two-years master’s programmes within the fields of Engineering, Computer […]
- International Scholarship Positions for Masters Studies at Linköping University Linköping University offers a broad spectrum of master’s programmes designed for students who need a competitive edge. A qualifying academic background opens educational opportunity […]
- The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships, Sweden The Swedish Institute Study Scholarships target highly-qualified students from the countries listed below. About 120 scholarships will be awarded for studies in Sweden, starting in […]
- CUD Scholarship Program for Developing Country 2012-2013 The Scholarships Program 2012-2013 is now availaible.Within the programme for international courses and training programmes, CIUF grants 150 scholarships for participation into the […]
- Korean Government Scholarship Program for Graduate at Hankuk University Students 1. Program ObjectiveThe Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students in order to promote international exchange in […]
- NFP 2011 Masters Scholarship at University of Twente for international students The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
- University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund, Netherlands Purposes: Master, Ph.D.Programmes: All Countries of origin:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Bolivia, Bosnia and […]
- Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK Students should note they must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship […]