MBA Scholarships at Nottingham University Business School
MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
For the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of scholarships for the Nottingham MBA. The School will only consider you eligible for a scholarship once you have been offered a place on the programme and have accepted your place by paying the course deposit.
Nottingham MBA Leadership Scholarships
The Nottingham MBA has a number of competitive scholarships available to all self-funding applicants. We award scholarships to exceptional candidates on individual merit, considering the following criteria:
* Academic achievement to date
* Career experience and progression to date
* The quality of your application
* Your potential to contribute to the learning experience of the programme
If you are awarded a scholarship, the Business School may ask you to become an Ambassador to support and promote the Nottingham MBA.
Nottingham MBA International Scholarships
The Business School provides several half fee scholarships for nationals from particular countries who want to student for the full-time MBA. If you are awarded a scholarship, the Business School may ask you to become an Ambassador to support and promote the Nottingham MBA. International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR) Scholarships. The ICCSR will be providing scholarships and bursaries for exceptional candidates.
* The JJ Salmon Scholarship.
£500 bursaries may be offered to Home/EU candidates with a background in science.
* The Sir John Anstey Scholarship.
Several bursaries (up to £500 each) are available towards travel costs within Europe that are associated with the management project.
Applying and deadlines
The deadline for all scholarship applications is Friday May 27th, 2011.
No decisions can be made until after the closing date.
If you have queries in respect of any of the above scholarships, please contact the MBA Office: Tel: +44 (0)115 951 5500 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 (0)115 951 5500 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Email: email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Nottingham Business School MBA Scholarships 2011-2012, UK For the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of scholarships for the Nottingham MBA. The School will only consider you eligible for a scholarship once you have been offered a […]
- Nottingham MBA Leadership Scholarships Nottingham University Business School offers up to eight, half-fee competitive scholarships that are open to all candidates for our MBA programmes. If you win an MBA Leadership […]
- Cox MBA Scholarships, SMU Cox School of Business, USA A two-year graduate business education at a top, private business school can be expensive. At SMU Cox, we want to make that experience accessible and affordable. Through generous […]
- Nottingham University Business School: MSc Corporate Social Responsibility Scholarships and Bursaries 2010 The International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility is offering six full tuition fee scholarships for the full-time MSc in Corporate Social Responsibility (Home/EU/Overseas).Who […]
- MBA Scholarships (High Tech), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the High Tech sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: The value of each […]
- MBA Scholarships (Energy), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates working in the Energy sector who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.Value: The value of each […]
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Who is eligible? This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU.Eligibility criteriaSingaporeans and Singapore […]
- Executive MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK Nottingham Business SchoolExecutive MBA Scholarships 2011-2012 Nottingham Business School will be offering either one full scholarship of £14,800 or two part scholarships of £7,400, […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have […]
- MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, […]