These pages will assist you in submitting your application for the international master program in Digital Media (M.Sc./M.A.) in the German Federal State of Bremen. The application process includes two steps: First, you use our online application system in order to upload your application documents. Second, in case of admission, you have to transmit all your documents additionally on paper with certified documents. Everything related to the application procedure is in English – as is the program of study itself.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Bremen and wish you all the best for your application. If any questions arise, feel free to contact us at http://www.digitale-medien-bremen.de/en/contact.html
* April 2010: Start (online application system open)
* 31st May 2010: Final Application deadline
* 30th September: Original/attested copies of certificates have to be filed in
* October 2010: Start of classes
How to Apply
1. We strongly recommend that you read first all information about the upcoming Master projects first. You have to select one for your online application.
2. The online application system is activated from April until May 31st 2010.
3. We will send you the admission or rejection of your application a.s.a.p.
4. You have to send all your documents in paper to our admission office by September 30th.
Please send the paper versions of your application documents to the
Master in Digital Media Application
University of Bremen
Application Deadline : 31 May 2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Master in Digital Media at University of Bremen Program aimsFollowing the impressive success of computer-based interactive media in nearly all fields of business and private life, Digital Media is also emerging as a scientific […]
- Fulbright – Dikti Master Degree Scholarship Programme FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER`S DEGREE PROGRAMPreference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants […]
- FULBRIGHT-DIKTI MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. Applicants will possess:a Bachelor (S1) degree […]
- Informatics Masters Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK Informatics Masters Scholarships (2012)Up to seven scholarships are available with a value of £3,000.Type of award: Postgraduate MastersAward amount: Reduction in tuition fees of […]
- [Italy] International Master Scholarships In Tourism Scholarships are given according to merit criteria based on requirements indicated by the companies that offer financial support. SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO 100%RequirementsTo apply for […]
- Master Grants for International Students, University of Bern, Switzerland The Universität Bern offers six Master Grants for the academic year 2012/13 for excellent international students. The grant consists of 1’600 CHF per month for the duration of the […]
- International Master Scholarships in Digital Library Learning Students from third countries can apply for Erasmus Mundus International Master in Digital Library Learning Scholarships. For each student the scholarship amounts to €24,000 per academic […]
- Master’s Scholarships in Journalism at Cardiff University The Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies welcome applications for the following Scholarships from applicants who have accepted an offer of a place to study for a […]
- Applications for Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Welcome to the Online Application for Graduate Studies at KFUPM for the Fall Semester 2011-2012 Before you proceed with the online application, it is strongly recommended that you read […]
- Oxford MA Scholarships in International Publishing Studies The Oxford International Centre for Publishing Studies is offering a fee-waiver bursary of £1,500 to a full-time or part-time International student on the MA in Publishing, International […]