The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the tuition fee), and the amount will be deducted from the tuition fee when you receive the invoice. The scholarship granting criterion is academic merits. The scholarship can only be awarded to tuition paying students. Please note that you have to be able to finance the rest of the tuition fee yourself and to cover all the living expenses during your stay in Sweden.
If you want to apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde please fill in the Scholarship Application Form. Please read the information below with the list of countries (categories 1 and 2) before you apply for a scholarship.
The scholarship applications for the academic year 2012-2013 will be analysed in two batches according to the following dates:
- Scholarship applications received until March 1st, 2012
- Scholarship applications received from March 2nd until May 15th, 2012
We will not accept scholarship applications for the academic year 2012-2013 after May 15th, 2012.
The results of the first batch of applications will be announced on March 20th, 2012 and the second one on May 31st, 2012.
The students who apply until March 1st and are not awarded a scholarship in the first batch will have their applications reanalysed in the second batch.
Please note: students from Category 1 (see list below) can only apply for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship, while students from Category 2 (see list below) can apply to both the scholarships from the University of Skövde and the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship.
Category 1: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
Category 2: Candidates with citizenship from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients, except the ones listed on Category 1 and the other following exceptions: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Kosovo, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Skövde The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s program at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60,000 per year (50% of the […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden Tuition fee scholarships are available for international students, citizens of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland, commencing Master degree in August 29, 2016 at Uppsala […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Sweden The Swedish government is offering fully funded scholarships for international students (especially students from countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients) commencing Master degree in […]
- University of Leicester Open Scholarships for International Students University of Leicester Open Scholarships for International Students:Open PhD Scholarship :Eligibility : New PhD students starting in January 2012Maximum Number : Up to 2Value : Up to GBP […]
- Tilburg University Scholarship for Academic Excellence, Netherlands For the academic year 2013-2014 Tilburg University has 40 scholarships available for excellent international students who are admitted to a Master’s program at Tilburg University (MA, MSc […]
- Full International Undergraduate Scholarships Full International Undergraduate scholarships are available at University of Westminster. Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. […]
- Scholarships for International Students at Maastricht University Maastricht University aims to improve its quality as a global institution. The Maastricht University Scholarship Programme, with its goal of stimulating talented students to pursue […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Westminster, UK Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an […]
- Santander – University of Southampton USA Master Scholarships 2012 Santander Universities offer 2 “Santander-University of Southampton USA Masters Scholarships” of up to £5,000 each to USA students who are interested in studying at a Master’s degree at […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]