Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering, University of Manchester – UK. Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the PhD program and must meet the English language requirement as well. The studentship will provide 100% full tuition fees at either Home/EU or international rate and will give annual stipend for living expenses for up to 3 years.
Level of Education
Scholarship available for PhD degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarship available for PhD at the School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering only.
Amount of Scholarships
This scholarship will pay full 100% tuition fees and annual living expenses stipend.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarship available for for up to 3 years.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for PhD program.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirement.
- Applicants must hold an academic offer from School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering.
- Applicants must commence study in January or April 2016.
- Applicants must have graduated with a Distinction from any MSc programs below since July 2010:
- Thermal Power and Fluid Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology and Systems Management
- Structural Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Reliability Engineering and Asset Management
- Mechanical Engineering Design
Number of Scholarships Available
1 studentship is available for this program.
Scholarships available for all students from any country: Home / EU / international. There is no restriction or nationality criteria.
You must already have academic offer from School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering in order to be considered for this studentship.
How to Apply
You must apply online via their website Click Here.
You may contact the recruitment & admissions administrator for further info.
The closing date for application to this program is October 30, 2015.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact the Postgraduate Recruitment & Admissions Administrator for further info about the result.
Candidates must have already received academic offer from the School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering in order to be considered for this award!
For further info please visit official website: www.mace.manchester.ac.uk