Masdar Institute Graduate Scholarship (for all nationalities to study at Masdar Institute in Abu Dhabi)
Full scholarship is available to qualified talented students who meet Masdar Institute’s high admission standards. The requirements are as follows:
1. A relevant undergraduate degree
Undergraduate degrees must be in the fields of science, engineering, or information technology
2. High CGPA from a recognized university
The minimum CGPA for consideration of admissions is 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
3. High GRE scores
The minimum score required on the GRE Quantitative for consideration of admissions is 700.
There is no cut-off score for the Verbal and Analytical but these scores are also important and evaluated. The GRE exam cannot be waived.
4. High TOEFL (or academic IELTS)
The minimum TOEFL score required is 91 (IBT) on the international TOEFL. The minimum academic IELTS score is 6.5. The TOEFL/IELTS can only be waived for native English speakers (e.g., Native American or native UK students, etc.).
Students accepted into the Masdar Institute will be offered a full scholarship which includes the following:
- 100% tuition fee scholarship
- Medical Insurance
- International students will receive reimbursement for travel expenses (economy class air-ticket) into Abu Dhabi and back home after completion of studies. Travel expenses (return economy class air-ticket) back to the student’s home country at the end of the 1st year of studies will also be reimbursed.
- Reimbursement of TOEFL and GRE exam fees (upon registration at Masdar Institute and submission of original receipts)
- A competitive stipend per month (cost of living allowance) which is currenlty set at 4,000AED.
The scholarship and benefits are subject to the student maintaining a minimum CGPA as determined by Masdar Institute of Science and Technology and satisfactory progress on their research.
Ingin dikirimkan Brosur Cetak atau Digital kampus ini, silahkan isi Form di bawah ini