ECU Excellence Scholarships are open to school leavers displaying outstanding academic excellence and endeavour. There are 12 scholarships available valued at $4000 for each full-time year (or pro rata) of a student’s undergraduate course at ECU. Applications are sought from year 12 school leavers who can demonstrate academic excellence and endeavour, leadership and a commitment to ECU’s core values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence.
Applicants will be required to provide a written statement (no more than 2 x A4 page) demonstrating the following:
* Commitment to leadership. * Commitment to ECU’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Selection: Selection is based on TER and demonstrated commitment to ECU core values.
* Academic merit * School leaver * ECU as 1st preference on TISC application * Academic excellence and endeavour * Leadership * Commitment to ECU’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence * 90 + TER or Beazley Medal winner
* Australian citizen * Australian permanent humanitarian visa * Australian permanent resident visa * New Zealand citizen
Level of study:
* Undergraduate bachelor courses
Year of study:
* 1st year
* Full-time on-campus * Part-time on-campus
Amount: $4000 per year for full-time enrolment (pro rata for part time – minimum 30 credit points) Frequency: $2000 (or pro rata) payment made each semester for duration of course after census date Method: Electronic funds transfer
Application opening date: 31 August 2010 Application closing date: 14 January 2011
2012 ECU South West Campus Scholarship The ECU South West Campus Scholarships are open to Western Australian year 12 school leavers displaying outstanding academic excellence and endeavour. Applications are encouraged from […]