UTS: Business Exchange Scholarship
University of Technology, Sydney
area/ Division: BUS.Faculty of Business
UTS: Business recognises the importance of international exchange in a student’s academic life. The Faculty is committed in supporting students who wish to go on exchange in order to gain an international perspective on global business methods and practices.
UTS: Business may offer up to ten (10) Outbound Exchange Scholarships per semester, to qualified students enrolled in a Business degree. Each scholarship is tenable for one semester, to the value of $500.00 each. It cannot be deferred or transferred to another semester.
>Students who are enrolled in a Business undergraduate or postgraduate degree approved to go on exchange by UTS: Business and UTS: International;
>Students must be enrolled at UTS for a minimum of 24 credit points for credit transfer from the host institution to UTS.
>Students attending an exchange program for a full year may only apply for an exchange scholarship once;
>Students must not be in receipt of any other scholarship, cadetship or bursary. This excludes the Global Exchange Scholarship offered by UTS: International, which students may receive simultaneously.
>Students must be able to speak and present upon their return about their experience overseas when required by UTS: Business and/or UTS: International.
1. Top ranked students with a minimum WAM of 65 from among the Faculty scholarship applicants;
2. Personal statement addressing the following (800 – 1,000 words):
* Benefits of overseas study to your overall Business degree;
* In what ways can you be an ambassador for UTS: Business while studying and living overseas;
* Activities where you have assisted international students or made contribution to UTS: Business
3. A one-page resume.
From $500.00 to $500.00
Each scholarship is tenable for one semester, to the value of $500.00 each. Link to the application form
Number per year
Outbound exchange commencing in Autumn – Submit by first day of Autumn Semester
Outbound exchange commencing in Spring – Submit by first day of Spring Semester
Name: Erick Opena
Phone: 61 2 9514 2256
Erick Opena, UTS Business, Teaching & Learning Centre
P.O Box 123
Broadway NSW 2007
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2012 Mext Scholarship for International Graduate Program for Advanced Science The International Graduate Program for Advanced Science (IGPAS) was initiated in October 2004 as one of the first International Priority Graduate Programs supported by the Ministry of […]
- PhD Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia DIKTI-UTS Doctoral Degree Scholarships are the outcome of a collaboration betweenIndonesia’s Ministry of National Education Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi (DIKTI) and […]
- 2012 – 2013 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Global UGRAD Program Description: The Office of Academic Exchange Programs in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U. S. Department of State, is pleased to announce a new exchange […]
- Scholarships Master Position in Geoinformatics at University of Münster OverviewThe Institute for Geoinformatics (ifgi) at the University of Münster is one of the world wide leading institutions in GI Science research. With its Masters program in […]
- [Europe] Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale Facilities Erasmus Mundus, Master Scholarship in Materials Science Exploiting Large scale FacilitiesOverviewThe duration of the Mamaself Masters course is two years (120 ECTS credits). The academic […]
- Pendaftaran Institut Kegururan Ilmu Pendidikan (IKIP) Widya Darma Surabaya
Menerima Mahasiswa Baru / Transfer Tahun Akademik 2016/2017
Syarat-syarat pendaftaran :
Biaya Formulir Pendaftaran Rp 150.000,00
Mengisi dan […]
- International Hotel and Resort Management Scholarships 2011 at BMIHM, Sydney Australia Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School offers a grant of AUD10,000 to contribute to the successful applicants Year 2 (Only) Tuition Fees for the following program at its […]
- 13 PhD positions at Tampere University of Technology (TUT) Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is an active scientific community of 2,000 employees and more than 10,000 students. The University operates in the form of a foundation and has a […]
- International Master Scholarship, University of Oulu, Finland University of Oulu International Master’s ScholarshipThe University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarships provide EURO 2.4 million in financial aid to academically talented […]
- ISUNET Master Scholarship of International Space, in Graz University of Technology Austria 2011/2012 The International Space University is proud to announce that Graz University of Technology has been selected to host its 24th Space Studies program to be held in the summer of 2011 in […]